re:93 spider and 16 valve head

Can the person selling the 93 spider (green?) email me?  I have a friend
who is interested, but I erased the digest.  Any other's selling 91-94
spiders?

I was looking through my CRH from Don Black and came across a least of
available parts from I think autodelta.  Listed was a 16 valve head for
four cylinder cars.  Has anyone seen one of these or have one on an
engine?  Just curious.  I would imagine that the head allowed for
substantially more power.

Chris
Miami, FL