More Milano Owner Support Groups

Okay, now that the milano owner sunroof support group has been established,
how about a proposal for some others.....

1.  the intermittant electric windows support group?  (My 88 verde's pass
window has always responded to a "rap" in the door panel to get it going...
now, my rear windows have become intermittant???? suggestions? sympathetic
listeners??

2.  the abs support group?  while my abs has been pretty trouble-free, it has
twice decided to become VERY FIRM giving me the feeling that i have no
brakes.  I know one other digester who's experienced this.... any others?
Also, just a couple of days ago, the abs is kicking in when i'm slowly
rolling.... could be a wheel sensor??? advice sought.

3.  the droopy headliner support group?  I reglued my headliner last
december, and it's now drooping in one spot.... soon to be in many spots....
gotta love how that alfa foam rubber disintegrates with time (ever look at
the foam from a 25 year old gtv's headliner.... same stuff...)

4.  the lazy tachometer support group?  since i purchased it, the tach has
always been intermittant.  when it works, it reads ~1k low.  i've seen the
reacalibration instructions, but haven't got it to work reliably enough to
bother..... others have this problem?  it seem common....

that's it, for now.... don't get me wrong, i really like the milano a lot,
and think it's pretty darn reliable and solid... especially for an 11 year
old car with 118k miles.... however, when i start to write the list of
nagging problems... it gets longer than i thought

my name is bob, i've owned alfas for five years.....

bob brady, dvaroc
yardley, pa