Another reluctant member of the Milano Sunroof Club

Okay,

count me in too.  my '88 verde's sunroof had the rear panel fabric droop
problem, since fixed when I reglued the headliner.... It should droop so that
when closed it is flush with the ceiling, FYI.

my sr also doesn't stop at the right spot... it needs to be pushed in the
"vent" position a little to get it flush with the roof....

the front wind deflector also doesn't push down when closing.... i use my
finger... i was gonna fix this problem when i had the headliner out, but the
fix wasn't obvious, other than bending the tabs, which seemed like a
temporary fix.... so, for some reason, i've left it be.

.... while we're on the subject of milano "quirks", i'll send another post to
see if we can get some more common suppport groups.....

bob brady, dvaroc
yardley, pa