Colour code for white 1750?

Dear friends,

I'm going to repaint my 1750 GTV -71 to it's original colour which has been
white. The car was painted to red some years before I bought it, and I am
not satifyed to the quality of the work that it has been done. The original
colour code plate underside of the trunk lid is missing and I don't have
the AR code for the right colour code. So the questions are:

Q1: Has there been several whites for 1750 GTVs (year 1971)?
Q2: What is(are) the original and right colour code(s) for white 1750 GTV -71?

So if you have white 1750 GTV from that year or other knowlidge about the
right code please inform me.
________
Antti S.
Finland