spring cleaning

Paul Haas is trying to clean up his property and needs to find new homes for
his Alfas. He has several to choose from in various conditions. For the most
part these cars are "FREE". He has a 1976 Alfetta GT, several Berlinas, GTVs
and probably a few others that he forgot to tell me. Paul's place is near
Princeton, NJ and he can be reached at 609-924-2417. He really wants to find
new homes for them rather than turn them over to "the crusher". (gasp!!) NFI.
On another thought, I'm planning this year's Viaggio in Italia '99 to center
around the September 20 Italian Super Touring Car race at Monza. The
itinerary will be similar to last year's trip. If you're interested contact
me off-line. This is being done by the NJ-AROC.

Thanks for your time.
Enrico

P.S. I have a few more official1999 Alfa calendars, sales brochures and other
reading material left from last year's trip. Once again, contact me off-line.