Re: 164 L or S, and Speed

I've been following this thread because I was curious myself about
actual difference between the two. However, Seeing 164 L in action
at Willo Spring TT this last long weekend told me either S or L
are both super-great cars.

The said silver 164L (correct me if I am wrong, Charlie!), completely
stock with some goodyear m+s tires, was driven hot laps at WS the big
track and turning times better than many many "sports cars".  I first
spotted the 164 on the track during practice sessions, and followed it
around (eye sight, now actually following it on the track) and saw how
fast it went around the corners and decided to time it. 1:50!!!! (he
probaly did better than that later!!) on m+s tires?!?!!!

nore more theoretical asumption for me, both are super cars.

Jess <-- 2 super cars owner :) milano + 164