try again, clutch bleeding

Hi

On a 75 TS I needed to bleed the clutch. After
sitting for ages trying to bleed it using a =

preasure bleeding kit (preasurised
reservior) I sat in the car feeling dejected and
pumped the clutch idly for a while as I wondered
what to do next. I was very surprised as I landed
up getting some pedal preasure! I finished off
the job properly with some help to pump the
clutch pedal while I was under the car after
someone mentioned that the slave cylinder
needs to be rotated so that the bleed nipple
is at the top.

I did this with the car sitting level, with me
standing below it in a pit.

There is also a tip mentioned (which I have
not tried) of wedging the clutch pedal down
and leaving the car overnight.

All the best

Keith