Re: 164 stepper/distribution-- OH NO NOT AGAIN!

Here's a new twist on this subject - or at least I haven't seen anyone
else report it: the air distribution on my wife's 1991 164 has been
stuck on screen only for 9 months, this week it has gone back to full
automatic using all the air vents as it should. We haven't touched it
! I suggested to her that she use it manually to put off the day when
it goes again but she says 'it's working so I'll use it'. I'll let you
know how long it lasts.

Jerry Parker
Alfa Romeo 164 3.0 V6 Auto (wife's)
Fiat X1/9 VS