Re: Bitch and moan

At 09:34 PM 5/27/99 -0400, you wrote:

>First, let me thank the folks who responded to my question about ELECTRIC
>fuel pressure gauges.  I've found a great gauge through AutoMeter: inline
>sender that can fit both the rail or the fuel line.  Expensive, but
>Father's Day is coming up soon <g>.

Have you tried Demon Tweeks in the UK (also on the web)? Their 2 catalogues
cost a few pounds each, but are packed full from cover to cover with racing
and tuning goodies. Also helpful on the phone/fax, and knowledgable. For
example, they suggested I use brake pads (Tarox) for a seventies Opel in my
GTV6, as these were half the price of the Alfa-specific types. The only
difference was the lack of a wear sensor.
I remember seeing several electric fuel pressure gauges in their catalogue,
not that expensive either.

Usual disclaimers, just a happy customer etc.

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix