Bitch and moan

First, let me thank the folks who responded to my question about ELECTRIC
fuel pressure gauges.  I've found a great gauge through AutoMeter: inline
sender that can fit both the rail or the fuel line.  Expensive, but
Father's Day is coming up soon <g>.

Now to my complaint: several people took me to task for suggesting a fuel
pressure gauge.  All of these replies were off-digest.  These folks
completely ignored the fact that I wanted an ELECTRIC gauge, and tore me
apart for wanting to run a GAS LINE into the cockpit.

I was called stupid, an idiot, a fool, and in one case, dumb MF.