Re: Giulietta Racecar ..Help

In message , Alfert@domain.elided writes
>The car has the front end set up well, with stiff, lower springs, Carrera
>shocks, and a 1" bar. The rear is way to stiff. I need to soften it and lower
>a little. Is there any spring set up for the rear that is available? I hear
>Centerline rears are too stiff? What abouit cutting stock 750/101 springs?

Alfa Stop rear springs are a similar stiiffness to the original & give a
ride height close to the original. They have been developed & tested
using several street & track cars & are well liked by customers. Price
is GBP39.00 each ex UK. Our front springs are uprated by 28% & are a
popular cobination.
More details in www.alfastop.co.uk

tony Stevens
Alfa Stop
UK

- --
Tony Stevens
http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900