Fortune cookie (minimal alfa content)

I was out working on my recently aquired alfa last night checking the
plugs. I took a break and was poking around in the car and found an ancient
very stale fortune cookie under the driver's seat. No doubt squirled away
there by the dpo. I broke it open and the fortune in it read:

"Look for new outlets for your own creative abilities"

Should I become a check book mechanic or what? Good thing I can't take a
hint ;)

- -Obie