GTV6 clutch

	Well folks, I got my clutch all put back together again. The rear
disk of the two disk setup desided to desintigrate. I ended up geting a
used Milano clutch assembly from APE, some new bearings for the housing and
a new rear donut since the old one was starting to show some major cracks.
It shifts and disengages quite nicely now.
	One mistake I made when reinstalling the clutch was that I somehow
got the shift selector arm one spline off on the selector shaft. Of course
I discovered this after bolting everything else in place. There is no room
to get a wrench or a socket in there and the last thing I wanted to do was
to take it all apart again so I ended up drilling a small hole through the
rear foot well. Then I slipped the socket on from under the car and slid an
extension through the hole. Worked great and it saved a lot of time. Now
all I need to do is get a gromit to plug the hole and it will be good as
new. Now all I have to do is fix the brakes and figure out why the engine
is smoking like crazy....

- -Obie
Tacoma, WA
'78 Alfetta GT