Re: Andiamo Arese!

First, thanks to all who took time out  to comment on my site, it's helped
me get the glitches out and ensure I finish it.

It's all up now, including the final chapters, you may need a tissue handy
for the last couple........and the picture on page aa22 is a blast, take a
look and see what I mean.

Uncle George has gone AWOL, but should appear in the next week or so, and
I've fixed page aa14 so that you can continue.

Once again, any feedback is
most welcome.

http://website.lineone.net/~ian_preece/Andiamo__Arese.htm

Ciao,