'67 Giulia Super FS

Digesti:  I've reluctantly concluded that I do not have the time to give
this car the restoration it deserves. Here's the deal:

Rusty rockers, but no rust in floors or other structural members. Car runs
fine and shows 96K on clock. Will need repaint (red with black "skai" vinyl
interior). Trim surprisingly complete and relatively intact. Comes with
rebuilt generator, new regulator, rebuilt brake booster, new hoses, filters,
plugs (all of which need to be installed). Car has been converted to
alternator if you wish to keep it that way. Asking  $2,500.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA (just southwest of Philadelphia)