Re: Garage lifts?

Glenn:  Best thing I ever bought......well almost!! Cost is around $3K.
You need a 12 foot garage ceiling to handle  a Spider/Milano
combination, i.e you can leave on on the top while parking other
underneath.  You will learn how painful it is I you don't keep your head
down while walking underneath!!  Lock is very positive (at least on one
I have).  Great for changing exhausts & other under car stuff.  Jacking
a wheel up is best done before raising.
Let me know if you need more

Ralph
Houston, TX

Glenn Wasserman wrote:

> does anyone have a lift in their garage? I'm curious to know what these
> things cost, and how effective they are... in other words, can I park a car
> on the lift and one underneath, for a very long period of time (can they be
> "locked" in the up position safely)??
>
> Thanks,
> -Glenn

End of alfa-digest V7 #756