Electric fuel pressure gauges

On the electric fuel pressure gauge thread initiated by Howard Warren, I have
not noted references to VDO gauges. Out-of-date catalogs I have list pressure
gauges for 70 psi and 150 psi with options galore, blackface/whiteface, black
bezel/chrome bezel, backlit, etc, and senders with six different threads both
with and without an idiot-light option. Don't have a specific source, but I
believe they are widely available from shops that cater to the German car
aftermarket.

John H.