MOMO Hub Adaptors

Joe

>>BUT, on the stock Milano wheel the hub is riveted to the steering wheel=
.
=3D
I bet you could drill the rivets out, then drill the hub to match the =3D=

MOMO bolt pattern. A hack, yes, but if you could find a rotten stock =3D
wheel then go for it!<<

Our 75 auto had a Momo fitted by a previous owner, which he removed
and replaced with the standard item when selling. It turned out he
had drilled the standard hub, and to replace the stock wheel he
had just pop rivited it in place! I fitted a Momo wheel later on
(using countersunk bolts and nyloc nuts) onto the drilled
standard hub without any problems.

All the best

Keith