MOMO Hub Adaptors

                                          8:54 AM             5/25/99

As far as I know, the MOMO hub adaptors for the Milano are not available. =
Some vendors will say they can get them, never to be heard of again. I =
went through about 6 months of searching before I found one at a swap =
meet (thanks Dave Miller!).

BUT, on the stock Milano wheel the hub is riveted to the steering wheel. =
I bet you could drill the rivets out, then drill the hub to match the =
MOMO bolt pattern. A hack, yes, but if you could find a rotten stock =
wheel then go for it!

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>
'89 Milano