alfas and honeymoons

jon finkelstein writes:

>Subject: Honeymoon, Alfas & Mille Miglia ( snip....)
>We snapped a few pictures with the salesman and the car and went on our
merry
>way. Not before I was given a free Alfa hat and fanny pack

Hey, we honeymooned in Guadeloupe and also received a suitcase full of
freebies when I visited the Alfa dealer. He felt sorry after I explained to
him that I could not buy one of these beauties in the US. It was a garnd
time and it was my first 156 sighting, also a Diesel.

I think we married very understanding women. Car activities are interesting
and the Spider is only unsafe when we forget the baseball hat and she has to
untangle the hair afterwards.
I am putting Mille Miglia on my next vacation agenda, although my wife would
prefer a rallye.
:)

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA