Re: Something to engineer

In ARD 7.747, John Justus wrote of the need for a track legal
roll bar that would allow the top to go up.

Allow me to add that I would add to the wish list by saying
that whomever markets a rollbar for Spiders that doesn't limit
seat travel gets my check the same week. Doesn't even have to
be track legal.

I'm certain a lot of feloow + six footers who also can't
sacrifice that precious last notch back would join me.

(May God preserve the Alfas. I'm still trying to save my
leg room. )

Warren Nicholson
Santa Clara, CA
'73 Spider