Milano A/C

My newly acquired Milano needs a replacement expansion valve & drier (at
least) to get the A/c working.  Knew the A/c wasn't operational when I bo=
ught
the car.  There is also an outside chance that the compressor may be goin=
south since the reason for replacing the expansion valve & drier is that =
there
is a blockage - which is obviously caused by some crud coming from somewh=
ere -
possibly the compressor

I would welcome (nay plead!!!) for advice/directions on replacing the
expansion valve, which I understand is under the dash.  Also should I go =
for
used parts from APE or try get new - if new, any cross references to
aftermarket parts. I assume drier is relatively easy to R&R.  I'm going t=
have to do this myself as local AC shop has no reference guide on doing t=
his
job - not to mention that I don't want them messing with the car interior=
=2E

TIA - I need to get this fixed quickly as Houston is beginning to get
hot-'n-humid!

Ralph
Houston, TX

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=3D1=