AROSC Message Board

Greetings Digesti,
The Alfa Romeo Owners of Southern California (AROSC) now have a Message
Board on our web site (http://drive.to/arosc). This board, and has been
set-up to provide a place to make comments or find answers on any Alfa
Related subject. It is not intended to take the place of this amazing
resource (the digest) but perhaps to augment it.

The site is Brand New, and needs someone to start a few threads. Please stop
by, check it out and add a comment if you feel inspired. And since we are
all Alfa drivers, don't we find inspiration daily?

Oh, by the way, the colors on the board are a bit weird and hard to read, I
will change them this evening.

In other news... Looking forward to seeing many of you at the AROSC Time
Trial/Race at Willow Springs this weekend. Information on this event is also
on the site.

Eric Sands
'66 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (Uva Bella)
'92 164S (concise name, great car)
'87 Milano Platino (still waiting for daughter to get drivin')
'78 Spider Veloce (Son's really)