milano questions...

Hi Kurt,

>Question:
>I haven't crawled under the car yet to try and pinpoint the creaking noise
>I'm getting from the front suspension, but I suspect ball joints. Do these
>have lube fittings, or am I into a new set of ball joints? Is this even
>likely to be the problem?

Mine is creaking as well (maybe it's a 'burgh thing?).  When I had it in the
air this weekend I narrowed it down to either the shock or lower control arms.
I hope it's the shocks since I'm planning on replacing those soon anyway, but
I bet it's the lower control arm.  Let me know what you find out.

>Request:
>Anyone have any performance exhaust bits or rear wheel arch repair panels?

I think IAP sells them, but a cheap fix is to add the Verde plastic wheel
arches.  They will at least hide the rust!  :-)

>Thanks-
>Kurt
>'87 Milano Gold
>kh@domain.elided