Re: Milano Speedo Not Working

Speedo on my Verde is broken..... :( would like to know any experience
people might'd have.

I read about re-soldering the sensor. I've changed the sensor with one
(albeit a used one) and it's not helping. I checked connections
under the rear seat, cleaned contacts, and that's not helping.

I would like to know if there's anyway to determinate the condition of
the signal converter, or even the speedo itself easily with a DMM or
simple equipment. No I do not have an oscilloscope....

BTW, I've been studying the electric circuitry of the speedo, but
found more sensors regarding to max air pressure sender for turbo, and
something similar for super charger. Yes I've heard about turbo 75 in
europe.. but supercharged??? :)

Hm... super charged milano 3.0l.... should make 200+ horses at ease.

talk about power... Apex Power tuned a GTR in 2 month to 1000 horses
using their own ECU and additional sensors, twin turbos. 8.xx seconds
at 157mph. (okey, not alfa content but wonder if apex power makes
products for alfas...)

power.. power... power ... power.. power...

Jess <--- not a very good driver... need power to compensate :)