Re: where to smog Karl's 164LS

Karl, Jess, and other 164LS owners in Sunnyvale/Santa Clara, San Jose CA area.

I have had good luck with the ARCO gas station on De Anza Blvd. near HWY
280, across from the main Apple Computer campus.  They have done all my
Alfas and while they WILL fail your car if it's a gross polluter (don't ask
me how I know), it has been observed that one may accidentally kick the
probe out of your tailpipe, forcing you a retest (after you've fixed the
problem), potentially killing the transaction with the DMV and maybe saving
your car from being recorded as a gross polluter.  They're open Sundays
although that's their busiest day for smogs.

Disclaimer:  smog-related pros and cons flame bait unintended.  Look, smog
your car in any way possible and enjoy it.

Nizam