GTV6 FS

It's still for sale, now at the reduced price of $4200 - OBO - trade -
??(maybe trade for bodywork on a Spider?)

Take a look at the car at the following link:
http://www.yachts101.com/boats/alfa/GTV6.html

(note that the capitalization is important)

Or if you don't have web access, email or call me directly and I'll email
you the pics and specs.

1983 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5

Heavily modified for time trial and street use.  Silver with blue interio=
r.
Quick, loud, and obnoxious!  An absolute blast to drive!  Perfect for
terrorizing the local kid=92s hot Honda or Volkswagon or even the 944 dow=
n the
street.  Drive it to the track and take home a trophy (3rd in class at AR=
OC
national @ Mid Ohio despite my incredibly average driving) or just take i=
into the mountains and have a blast.  I=92m selling because I no longer h=
ave a
garage to keep it in =96 I=92ve moved onto a boat!  Also includes a spare=
 Milano
Platinum limited slip transaxle.  Asking $4,200 =96 OBO  Interesting trad=
es
considered.  Car is currently in the SF Bay area =96 Deliveries may be
possible.  Contact Don Happel

Hm- 650-367-0572
Wk-  650-369-2050
Cell=96 650-400-9528