Flow rate recommendations for fuel pump

Hi folks,

I am nearing the end of my engine rebuild and now need a little advice
regarding electric fuel pumps.  I will be running 45DCOEs on a fairly built
2.0L (10:1 pistons, Steve Haniford stage 3 head, 7L exhaust/8 intake cams,
Electromotive ignition, fully balanced & blueprinted, etc.) and am
expecting/hoping for peak HP in excess of 160.  Given this, what type of
flow rate should the pump deliver to ensure no starvation problems during
high load, high rpm situations?

My sole data point is the Pegasus catalog, which recommends a higher flow
rate interrupter-style pump (23 GPH) for engines that produce more than 150
HP.  The much cheaper solid state pumps they sell are rated at 15 GPH.
Anyone have any experience in this area?

Thanks,
John
Seattle, WA
'69 GTV