Fraud and Trust

Good-day fellow Alfisti,

I have only been on the digest now for a little over a week, and I would
just like to re-assure all the digesters
out there that my confidence in the community has not been affected by
recent events involving parts/shipping/payment.
I have recently spoken with a gentleman in Pittsburgh about some parts and
have absolutely no reservations about making
a deal over the phone and sending payment by mail. I like to think that in a
day and age where everyone is out to screw everyone else, the Digest is a
safe haven from this. I bought my first Alfa last year, and without the help
of the Alfa internet community I would have never been able to rebuild my
engine and get the car back on the road. I still beleive that the Alfa
community is one where a person's word still means something. Maybe it's the
Alfa bug that has clouded my vision, and made me trust my fellow
Alfista....but I'm not ready to mistrust everyone because of one
misunderstanding.

PS : Does anyone have any rubber mats available for a 74 spider? I would be
willing to settle for the driver's side only!!

Thanks again
Frank Forlini
(Montreal Canada)
74 spider.......running again