Zack and Nick and fraud!

Hi Gang!

Not trying to raise more flames, but this kinda emails leave me a little
worried....

Although until now all my dealings of the net have proved very
successful, I never had anyone owing me money/parts for ever.... (or
very long time!!)
Well, delayed payments yes, and not for 150 bucks you can be sure, but
for 20 or 30 times that.
Just getting my money or my parts and not sending me what I
want/need........ well, leaves a lot of room to think....

I think this post shouldn't have happened and it's starting a dark age
for all of us....

I can't imagine anyone, who has some parts in waiting, cannot think that
whom he paid hasn't shipped the parts..... and ran away.

I think the case here isn't the same, but please, sort this one out and
post what the result was, preferably with both sides telling a similar
story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For both sides sake, and to show the world that we can live and sort
things out as a Alfa community, not a gang a of tricksters....

Help a fellow, make a profit, getting rid of parts, etc. it's a part of
our Community, don't spoil that, otherwise we can all become scared and
think bad about each other, thinking if our next transaction is going to
cook us.....

As I said I think we went to a dark age.....
Two posts in a row, first the Centerline mishap (on a different
direction), now this one.... Two stories...... Can't you get together a
write a single story, if you can't sort things out?

Well it's a little too much, let's hope that this moves forward in the
good way!

BTW, to all people selling/sending stuff, don't forget the FedEx, UPS,
DHL and other express couriers, have a size/weigth limit and are
expensive!, and that sending goods through the post is a viable
alternative, except to, possibly, Inner Mongolia, Nepal, or some lost
African country..........
While rates inside USA are negligible, to Outside USA or from outside to
USA, all rates are expensive or it takes 3 months and a few
weeks........

Regards
Paulo
PS: Let's keep confidence.....