Milano ZF Power Steering Seals

Hi all,

    I hope someone can help me here. There is a ZF Volvo PS pump seal kit that will
work for the Milano. The part is available from a place called IMC. However I dunno
the part number for this kit. Also the ZF representative in US has not been helpful
at all.
    If anyone can help I would appreciate it very much. I hate to see a few PS
pumps I have go to the dumpster. They all suffer from the same problem, they keep
on pumping part of the fluid back into the resevoir although pressure is also
supplied to the rack (less now that the seal is blown).
    Apparently there is an Alfa Shop in LA ( I think his name is John) who knows
the exact number.

TIA!

Zamani