Door Rattle on GTV-6

     Does anyone have any experience fixing a rattling door on a GTV-6. The
     passenger side door rattles annoyingly while driving and I can't
     figure out how to remedy it. There does not appear to be a way to
     adjust/move the door latch on the inside of the door frame so as to
     tighten the fit and I'm wondering if there's a rubber fitting (other
     than the door seal) which I may be missing. Any thoughts/experiences
     would be appreciated.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Texas

     '91 164