91 spider electrical problems

This morning 1/2 way through my commute my Spider "blipped".  The gages went
crazy, radio cut off then back on, power to the car died briefly and then
everything went back to normal with the exception of my brake, seatbelt and
oil light- they stayed on.  All of the gages had nominal readings,
pressure/temp/etc. ( the voltage was reading a bit higher than usual -13.5
volts).  I figured this was a ground, so I kept driving to work.  As I drove
the car blipped a few more times, I noticed that the check Engine light
would illuminate briefly with the blips and the car would want to die
briefly and then continue on it's merry way.  I am still assuming this is a
ground problem- what grounds/ other electricals should I check?  I haven't
had any problems like this in the past, and drove the car briefly last night
without any problems.  Is my voltage reg. suspect here or only grounds?
TIA, I appreciate any input.

Oscar Perez
Speedway, IN