Welty's Edict

Ladies & Gentlemen,

	However paranoid and pompous I may or may not be, I am at least willing to
abide by the Welty edict that further firearms flaming be tabled.  It would
appear that not everyone has got the word.  As far as my fellow
Californian, Brother Koster is concerned, I can only say . "It's not your
Alfa".  Read Attorney General Opinion 97-202, referenced in a previous
installment.  The State of California owns your beloved Alfa.  They need
only come with a tow truck...your fingers, cold and dead or otherwise, will
not offer much resistance.

Steve