Re: Strength of 75/Milano gearbox

Les and other's advice for a high horsepower milano was:

 "You should look at getting a better clutch, though."

My little brother was going through 2 clutches a year in his
colt turbo (mitsubishi ) we got a centerforce stage two that
I found on the web for a good price (cheaper than Sachs on my
spider). He has over a year on this clutch and it still feels
almost new. this may be an option for 2.0, 2.5 and 3. alfas.
They also sell a stage 3 clutch that is only for the track.

ciao

sixto