Leak around top of radiator.

Hello all,
  	Anybody have any experience fixing a weepy kind of leak at the crimp
of the radiator?  Will a product like JB weld stop tiny little leaks?  I do
not have a leak sufficient to pull the radiator and take it to the shop.
It's on an 86 Spider Quad and has already been to the shop a few times.  At
some point, I guess I will have to replace it.  Let me know about your
opinions on JB weld or any other similar product...
Best,
Ralph Fox
PS  Not I intend to patch the OUTSIDE of the radiator, not from the inside.

End of alfa-digest V7 #725