164S spark plugs

Well I'm having ongoing issues with my 1991 164S.  I replaced the gaskets
around the plug wells & cam covers.  Fired it up and did not see any leaks.
But, it's still running pretty bad.

I decided to take a peek at the plugs.  I figured they couldn't be too bad
since they only have about 8,000 miles on them but I was curious
nonetheless.  The plugs are completey toast.  Some of them are missing
pieces!  Yeah I hope the pistons are ok!  The car has seen 3 track days with
these plugs.

I checked on prices for factory NGK-R replacents.  Around $32ea.  I was told
the Golden Lodge will work too.  My question is this:  What would a good
proven alternative be?  Maybe the Bosch 3 or 4 plug platinums.

Please help out me out here!

Thanks all,
Zach
Redmond, WA