164LS/Super torque steer

Hey there -

Over the past year or so, I accepted the fact that upon aggressive launches
my 164LS had "so much torque" that it's normal for it to pull to the right
as it takes off.  Then I drove Jess Liao's "new" 164LS.  On a similarly
quick take-off, his car squirms a little but not enough to wrestle the
steering wheel out of my hands.

It's dawned on me that something on MY 164 is worn.  Not being a FWD
expert, I have no idea where to start.  Are there some bushings, CV joints
or something-or-other that I could replace to fix this problem?

Nizam
164LS with commendable torque steer