Generic Bosch O2 Sensor for 164S

I'm about to replace the rusted stock exhaust system in my 164S with a
Stebro from the cat back and figured it's a good time to put in a new O2
sensor. I've had the car for about 10K miles, and have no idea when or if
the original sensor was changed. It has 98K miles on the clock.

Back a year or so ago, there was a thread about a universal  Bosch 3-wire
sensor that would work in a 164 that cost substantially less than the Alfa
part from the dealer. Can anyone supply the Bosch part # for this sensor?

Also- I have a fog light missing the rubber push-on boot that seals the
access hole to the bulb. Anyone have an extra?

Rich Lasner
92 164S
Mill Valley, CA