Off to Pontiac, MI.

Dear Group.

I am leaving from Boulder Colorado right now and I am headed to Pontiac
Michigan for the Formula SAE competition.  I will be in the Michigan Area
for a week so if you see a red '91 164S with Colorado Plates don't run me
over.  If you want to get together and do something call me on my cellular
at 303-916-5112.  I'll be with the University of Colorado team.

Sandro Marcantonio
1991 164S
1988 Milano Verde
1983 GTV-6
1987 Ducati 750 Paso
1999 Formula FZR-600 powered sportsracer
SEE YA IN MICHIGAN