Alfa digest political forum.....huh?-Carlisle car show.Where were the Alfisti???

Greetings Alfisti!
     Seems like a year since I've been on the digest;last week was an
exercise in sleep deprivation trying to get Lazarus, my Alfetta Velocissima
ready for the Carlisle show.I didn't get it finished, but took alfie, my
Milano instead.Fun show, not many alfas though.The slammed spoilered Honda
crowd is taking over this show, and sadly, most of these crowd hadn't a clue
what an Alfa was.(Showed several what an Alfa was on the way home though:) I
also participated in their obligatory " cut donuts on the grass"show;the
general consensus from the younger people there was, "Gee,didn't know Alfa
owners drove their cars".............interesting,yet very sad
observation.(And slinging a Milano around on wet grass is fun,too......)Face
it folks, get the new generation interested in Alfas here or we're never
gonna stand a chance at getting Alfa back to the US;or passing on the rich
heritage of Alfa to the next generation.
     (Getting off my soapbox now).
                 Would someone please enlighten me as to when the Digest
became a gun control forum?I just went through a week's worth of digests and
found Rosie O'Donnell, gun control, Kmart and treason rather heavily
discussed.If I remember correctly, didn't the BMW digest get killed off for
this tit-for tat argument?  Does this have relevance to Alfa Romeos?Is Rosie
repping alfas now (God help us all if she does)?Doesn't gun control mean
using both hands?(YES) Is KMart selling SPICA oil filters? Isn't the current
administration treasonous enough? Fellow Alfisti,lets get back to cars we all
know and love;leave the lilly livered liberals to their own devices.Jeez, I
stop reading the digest for one week and it looks like the Washington Post
(or the old Pravda, they're interchangeable).
Not interested in flames,interested in Alfas..........
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus)