Alfa is moving (USA readers)

Our friends at Alfa Romeo Inc. are moving the entire parts distribution
warehouse to from Chicago to Orlando, Florida... no doubt to consolidate
and have more control over things.
	They have mentioned that June will be a very difficult month as far as
orders while they are in process, so if you need anything Alfa Romeo,
order it NOW, or be prepared to wait until July. They are going to be in
process during June.
	The '99 price book is also out and it looks good... some prices
increases, but more price reductions than increases.
	I am thrilled as it means faster service for me as a vendor.
Hopefully it will be good things for all Alfa owners.

AlfaBill
Official Wishful Thinker

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA