Re: Vintage Radio source

In a message dated 5/17/99 9:23:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Vintage radio source(s)

 <<I'm looking to replace my 80's radio in my 1973 GTV with something of a
more
 suitable vintage to give it that period look.  Any one have a good source in
 the US for old Becker or Blaupunkt radios dead or alive?>> >>

You're in luck... a few months back I was looking to find an original radio
for my '65 Guilia Spider Veloce. Happened across an ad in Hemmings... spoke
to the owner and bought a restored Becker Europa correct for the car
including a photocopy of Beckers illustrated instructions for installing the
radio in a Guilietta/Guilia spider.
The restored radio cannot be told from new and although I paid $350 for it
I'm very happy as I have a concours correct radio.

Contact:  Vintage Radio Shop, Wilford Wilkes, Sr.
		   101 Swoope St. - Box 103
	         Brisbin, PA 16620
	         Tel 814-378-8526
		   Fax      378-6149