Re: Rosie, K-Mart, Guns, & Alfas

Greg Hermann writes:

<< I , speaking as an American citizen, and a potential juror, believe that
 Rosie's statement might well be treasonous! And, as a responsible citizen,
 I know the nature of the penalties which our Constitution enumerates as
 being appropriate for the crime of Treason! >>

Greg,

I personally think that your Alfa content is way too thin and that I
personally feel that your should try to keep your personal political views
off of the Alfa Digest.

John Katos