Re: Gas in the oil

Stefano:
If you wisely did not do a Weber conversion, your SPICA pump is worn.
There may be other explanations but this was the one for my Alfetta's
fuel in the oil syndrome.
As far as driving it, I think that it happens over time.  If you change
the oil and the oil level doesn't grow (assuming you're not burning a
quart every 50 or 100 miles) then you should not worry too much about
irreparable cam damage.  Obviously if you're pumping (the SPICA FI pump
is a fuel cooled pump) gas into the oil at a noticeable level in 10 or
15 miles you've got a badly worn pump and a serious (can you say
"Boom!", well no there is no oxygen source in the sump) problem.
Deterioration of the oil is a problem to be concerned about.
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX