Looking for Alfa Owner article

     Sometime around '94, in Pat Braden's regular Alfa Owner column he
     wrote about his all-time favorite Alfas, or the Alfas that every
     Alfista should own at some time in their life.  Unfortunately in a
     foolish fit of housekeeping I threw out all my Alfa Owner magazines
     from earlier than mid 95 or so (that was before I knew that I would
     myself become a full fledged Affisti, in fact before I had an Alfa).

     Anyway, does anyone remember the article and can they tell me what
     issue it was in, or better yet can someone get me a copy?

     TIA

     Doug Bender