Got the playbook- Now for the hard part

I'm two weeks from college graduation and I'm already spending
the money I haven't yet started to earn.
Just bought my first Alfa, a gorgeous, well-maintained '87
Milano Gold. Thanks to all the various Alfa folks in the Bay
Area who put up with my incessant questions before the purchase.
A couple of weeks ago someone mentioned the ARA corral at Sears
Point next weekend. My $25 is on its way to them for membership,
so could you send me the details on this; I'm anxious to meet
fellow alfisti and show off my new steed.
fyi the VW is now FS, if anyone is interested in a well-loved
pocket rocket for little $$.
Neil.
===
Neil A. Smith, Musician