oil pressure

Gary took exception to the oil overfilling theory resulting in residual
pressure readings on the gauge when the engine was off .  I too
experienced the same thing.  I went under the car and drained out 1 qt.
and the pressure on the gauge immediately dropped to zero.  Actually it
dropped to 3 Lbs. PSI so I had to go back under the car and take out a
fraction of an additional quart.  Good thing I did too as I discovered
my main muffler bearing had spun in the frammus and caused the crace to
crack.  The good news was that the Dooten-doten valve was repricating
within tolerances.

Tongue firmly in cheek

Al Fista

#;^)