Re:Flames regarding oil pressure and Vendors

In a message dated 5/14/99 9:09:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Re: Oil Pressure

Let's lighten up on the sarcasm, OK?  Folks on the digest have differing
levels of experience, and even those with the most experience will sometimes
disagree for valid reasons.   The last 2 posts regarding oil pressure may not
have been written as flames, but it's hard to tell without the inflection and
tone of speech.   I, too need to think twice before doing a post.  Recently I
defended a vendor and found fault with a couple of others.  In hindsight, I
wish I'd done more to convey that all the Alfa vendors I've dealt with in the
US (and what I've heard about ones in the UK) are exceptionally honest,
sincere, and a true asset to all of us.  Without them I wouldn't have my
Alfas!

		Bill Sims