GTV6 clutch (conclusion)

	Well I finally got the clutch assembly out and it was indeed the
twin disk setup. The friction material from the rear face of the rear disk
was completely gone. Under the friction material there is usually a thin
sheet metal ring. This was completely seperated from the disk and had been
torn into little bite sized pieces that were jammed everywhere. In addition
1/4 of the friction material, metal ring and even two of the metal tabs
(that connect the outter ring to the inner hub) were missing from the other
side of the rear disk. All this and the splines on the input shaft to the
tranny had powdery rust on them too!
	I haven't taken the front disk out yet, but it looks like there is
1/16" of friction material on each side which seems awfully thin. Hopefully
I'll get the parts to put the car back together next week. I just have a
couple of questions about putting everything together again.

1. I need a clutch disk alignment tool. What size do I need and where can I
get one?
2. What parts of the clutch need to be lubricated? With what and how much?

thanks,
- -Obie
'83 GTV6
'78 Alfetta GT